Lenovo ZUK Z1 Design, Camera, Software, Price, release date
The Lenovo ZUK Z1 is an upcoming Smartphone 2016. It will release soon and comes with the latest features and specification. The smartphone will release by the Lenovo Electronics Limited. The people who are looking for the content, we are here to inform them details about the Lenovo ZUK Z1Design, key features, Software and camera. The desire items are more attractive features. If you really want to get, just read the below data and gain more yourself.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Design:
The LENOVO ZUK Z1 features quite a basic design language, and in many ways repeats me of the Samsung Galaxy S3, though the Z1 does sport a neatly made metal frame. According to ZUK, the steel frame is made from aviation aluminum and is crafted using 16 CNC industrial measures and 209 machining processes in total. By using a metal frame ZUK have, in part at least, lifted the Z1 above the mediocre, all plastic basic phone design.
On the front of Lenovo ZUK Z1 is the 5.5 inches Full HD IPS display, the front facing camera, the ear piece & the home button. The home button has a fixed fingerprint reader and is bordered by two capacitive keys. Flipping the phone complete you will find the rear facing camera ZUK logo and, LED flash.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Key features:
- Machined aluminum frame (Whole).
- Dual-SIM and dual-standby capability
- 5.5″ (1080p) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Quad-core Krait 400 CPU. Speed 2.5GHz. Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 chipset.
- 64GB Internal memory.
- International version: Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop version operating System; Chinese version: ZUI (5.1-based)
- 13Mega Pixels camera with OIS (Sony IMX 214 sensor), f/2.2 aperture
- 1080p@30fps (Frequency per Second)video capture
- 8Mega Pixels front camera, 1080p video recording.
- Cat. 4 LTE (150/50Mbps). Dual-band WI-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi direct; Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0. GPS/GLONASS; USB 3.0 Type C
- 4,100 mAh battery capacity.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Camera:
The device comes with 13 Mega Pixels camera which uses a Sony Exmore RS stack sensor. It contains optical image stabilization (OIS) and ZUK claims that the sensor has a single pixel size of 1.12um & that it has merged a 5-element lens. On the front, here available a more run of the mill OV8865 based 8.0MP camera.
For outdoor shots the desire camera is really excellent. The colors of the Camera are vibrant, the contact levels are good. The images seem to “pop” without being naive. For indoor and low light photos and the situation is a little different.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Software:
The Lenovo ZUK Z1 will available with Cyanogen OS 12.1, which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version Operating System Software. Here, the Cyanogen is completely certified by Google. That means it comes with all of Google’s Product or Service on the Google Play Store.
Finally, we hope that you have successfully understood about Lenovo ZUK Z1 completely. If you have any question for receiving answers, or if you feel any kinds of problem about this Upcoming Smartphone 2016, just explain us now. We will answer your question as soon as possible. Thank you.